In the same vein as the Les Greens Confort range, and other carpets produced by Balsan, Sydney DD symbolises our ability to create unique colours. This soft pile is available in a wide 24-colour range of products, with hues inspired by nature. Sydney DD is the key to extreme softness in a bedroom and/or lounge.
As the perfect ally for hotels and individual homes, Sydney DD is a 650-gram broadloom carpet which is exclusively composed of polyamide. Sydney DD is available in 4-metre rolls, with a double backing, and can easily be combined with products from the Design Concept range, for a tailor-made floor design.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
• You can benefit from all Balsan’s expertise, for all our textile floorings, whichever type of carpet you choose (broadloom carpets, carpet tiles or strips)! Even if you have a limited budget for your hotel decoration, Balsan has a solution for you thanks to our affordably priced, made-in-France designer carpets.
• Make energy savings: carpets retain 12% more heat than hard floorings!
• Perfect for lobbies, bedrooms, living areas and corridors, carpets are an economical and environmentally-friendly investment.
- Did you know? Carpets act as a filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens such as pollen and dust mites in the air. !
- Did you think that carpets were a haven for dust mites? Well, think again! Dust mites are everywhere in your interiors, particularly in your bedding.
- Regular care (such as vacuuming and airing) is enough to eliminate dust mites and remove dust from carpet, keeping your floor healthy.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and carpet tiles have won GUT ecolabel accreditation and release 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!