Majestic is a subtle alliance of quality and prestige, to get as close as possible to the perfection of woollen pile. This beautiful 100% woollen pile aims to provide your home with comfort and warmth. To better conquer the spaces in which it is laid - from classic to contemporary - Majestic now boasts a 40-colour palette, characterised by emotional adjectives that suit them each so well.
Often a synonym of luxury, woollen carpets have good technical properties. Indeed, this 1,300-gram carpet has a DD backing. Majestic is available in 4-metre rolls, and sometimes even in 5-metre ones.
- The epitome of warmth, wool carpets are best used in rooms with low footfall, such as living rooms and bedrooms.
- A high quality flooring solution with a unique and original touch, natural wool carpets are specially designed for comfort and come in a varied range of colours.
- Generally more insulating than other carpets, wool carpets protect your room from surrounding noise and offer unparalleled durability.
- Used as a stair carpet, they help to prevent falls.
- Balsan's style and technical teams are committed to creating high-quality carpets which make a real difference to the health and well-being of their users.
- With our luxury designer carpets, style your interiors with innovative, chic and luxurious textile floorings and create exceptionally sophisticated spaces.
- Recognised as a high quality carpet brand throughout the world, our premium carpets are stocked by our partners and specialist flooring retailers.
- Carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, in both plain and printed versions.
- Create a unique interior design using contrasting or nuanced colours for your new spaces or refurbishment projects!
- Choose a carpet flooring with colours that are out of the ordinary: an orange carpet to liven up your office, a bright turquoise in your living room or an elegant pearl grey for your bedroom…
- Opting for colour for your carpet flooring will make your house a home. Play around with colour and find the meaning of true comfort.
- Touch your carpet, caress its lush, silky pile, imagine resting your bare feet on its downy surface… a carpet takes you on a sensory journey.
- Comforting, insulating and even opulent, a thick carpet is a must for relaxation spaces such as your bedroom or living room.
- The thickest carpets can be laid in these rooms, which have the lowest volume of traffic.
- Why wait? Treat yourself to gentle awakenings and quiet moments just for you!