As a timeless classic in the hotel industry, Baccarat is an easily-maintained broadloom carpet that goes perfectly with most atmospheres! Once again, this carpet revisits the honeycomb pattern, giving it a two-toned effect. Both in hotels and in a residential setting, Baccarat is perfect for bedrooms.
As each area has its own atmosphere, 32 flashy or subdued colours are available for this broadloom carpet (presented in 4 metre rolls). Furthermore, its cut and uncut pile is U3P3 -classified, certifying that it can be used in intense residential or hotel industry settings.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Did you know? Carpets act as a filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens such as pollen and dust mites in the air. !
- Did you think that carpets were a haven for dust mites? Well, think again! Dust mites are everywhere in your interiors, particularly in your bedding.
- Regular care (such as vacuuming and airing) is enough to eliminate dust mites and remove dust from carpet, keeping your floor healthy.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and carpet tiles have won GUT ecolabel accreditation and release 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!