The Baltic Sea, between Sweden and Finland. Winter is coming. As the temperature lowers, blocks of ice form on the surface of the water. They gradually join up, forming the immense expanse of the pack ice.
Carpet tiles in the Baltique HD design reproduce this precise and supernaturally beautiful moment when the sea turns solid. Turquoise blue, water forms irregular channels between the limpid, luminous expanses of ice. How lovely to take off your shoes and walk barefoot on this soft and cosy pack ice! A fascinating design to add a sense of calm to an office or coworking space.
With a particularly generous pile of 1,050 g/m2, structured carpet tiles in the Baltique HD design measuring 50 x 50 cm go really well with the other designs in the Wild Nature carpet collection, creating contrasting moods in your work spaces. They also go well with the unpatterned (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings (Symbiance).
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Baltique HD Sonic Confort
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.