Eden HD Sonic Confort Pattern of leaves and branches
In an impressionist garden
Without seeking to imitate Nature, the design of the structured carpet in the Eden HD Sonic Confort design manages to evoke it more powerfully than a photograph, like an impressionist painting. Nothing really looks like a branch, and yet you can see branches crossing each other. None of the splashes of yellow is leaf-shaped, and yet they really are yellow leaves bathed in light crunching under your feet.
The origin of this corner of autumnal paradise: a virtuoso design from the styling department at BALSAN, allied with cutting edge CYP Colorpoint technology. This gives definition to the “foliage”, creating a sense of reality “truer than Nature” to enhance the mood in any open space or hotel lounge.
With a particularly generous pile of 1,050 g/m2, the structured carpet tiles in the Eden HD Sonic Confort design measuring 50 x 50 cm go perfectly with the other designs in the carpet collection Wild Nature, and also with the unpatterned (Pilote² and Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings ( Symbiance ).
This extremely warm colour can be produced with Sonic Confort acoustic backing on request.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.