A durable floor covering? 3 ways to prove it!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
Quality, affordability, well-being!
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.
StructureTufted carpet, loop pile
Composition100% solution dyed nylon
Weight of pile520 g/m²
Total weight (g/m²) - NF ISO 85431825 g/m²
Total thickness5.3 mm
Height of pile2.5 mm
Gauge - NF ISO 17631/12
Tightening - NF ISO 176343
Impact noise insulationΔLw 22 dB
Airborne noise absorptionαω 0.15
Thermal resistance0,17 m² C°/W