Avenue Roll Urban influences and city spirit
A single-tone broadloom carpet with an urban vibe
Avenue Roll is a single-tone broadloom carpet with a thin- and tight-loop pile, just the thing to create an urban vibe in your lobby and co-working spaces. Resolutely contemporary, this broadloom carpet is available in a range of colours inspired by concrete and stone. Avenue Roll, a broadloom carpet from the Metropolitan collection complements Avenue tiles as well as our Metropolitan Grafik textured designer tiles and Metropolitan District structured tiles. With its high-performance technical specifications, Avenue Roll, a truly modern carpet, is affordable and suited to any construction project: its 520 g/m² pile weight and solution-dyed fibres give it resistance to discolouration and to even the harshest cleaning products (see our carpet maintenance tips).
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.