With a clearly-claimed urban style, Odéon is set in the same vein as other products within the Metropolitan range. This textile tile has a dual-colour concrete effect, with a slightly vintage style and therefore an inimitable look. With Odéon's 9 available colours, you can decide which atmosphere you feel most comfortable with in your offices.
Odéon is part of the "District" concept and the Metropolitan range; it can thus be combined with products such as Avenue, Brooklyn and Soho. In response to the technical constraints that govern workspaces, Odéon is a high-resistance product that is easy to clean (100% solution-dyed polyamide). Odéon is also available with a Sonic Confort backing. This product is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!