Odéon Sonic Confort Inimitable aesthetics
Urban influences with a city spirit
With a clearly-claimed urban style, Odéon Sonic Confort is set in the same vein as other products within the Metropolitan range. This textile tile has a dual-colour concrete effect, with a slightly vintage style and therefore an inimitable look. With Odéon Sonic Confort's 9 available colours, you can decide which atmosphere you feel most comfortable with in your offices.
Odéon Sonic Confort is part of the "District" concept and the Metropolitan range; it can thus be combined with products such as Avenue, Brooklyn Sonic Confort and Soho Sonic Confort. In response to the technical constraints that govern workspaces, Odéon Sonic Confort is a high-resistance product that is easy to clean (100% solution-dyed polyamide). Odéon is also available with a Sonic Confort backing. This product is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.