Metropolitan Avenue is a plain carpet tile, resolutely modern, available in a range of urban colours. Inspired by concrete and stone, Avenue's shades convey a city-like feel to professional settings. This thin- and tight-looped tile should definitely be combined with other products within the Metropolitan range (Metropolitan Grafik and District) for an ultra-customised floor.
Avenue is part of the Metropolitan collection, a wondrous mixture of textures that manage to preserve comfort and style. Boasting incredible technical characteristics, this collection of carpet tiles is ideal for the construction industry: the solution-dyed thread makes the carpet resistant to UV rays and cleaning products.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.