L480 is a looped tile specially designed for workspaces. With its flecked effect, L480 brings a touch of subdued elegance to your offices. 13 easy-to-live-with colours enable this eco-friendly tile to be laid without any surprises or fears.
L480 is a solution-dyed 100% polyamide recycled Econyl tile. This composition means that it can withstand high-intensity traffic, it is easier to clean and its colours are more resistant to light. In addition to this, L480 is a product developed in an environmentally-respectful way: the tile is made up of recycled fibres originating from fishing nets/post-industrial fibre waste, and is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration). This 480-gram tile is also Leed®-accredited, which is mandatory for certain buildings.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.