Sérénité Dalle are the only modular covering in the Easy Living Spirit range. These tiles have a shiny crimped effect that will highlight your floors in the blink of an eye. Sérénité Dalle's originality lies in its dual personality: it can be lined or plain, making it possible for you to customise to your heart's content. The lined tile is also available with two different types of stripes.
Sérénité Dalle's colour palette is made up of 12 plain models and 3 striped models. From a technical point of view, this tile is very easy to clean as it is made of 100% recycled Econyl solution-dyed polyamide, combining incredibly easy cleaning with respect for the environment.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- In Scandinavia, it’s customary to take off your shoes when you get to the office to spare the flooring - but that doesn’t happen in most countries!
- Doormats reduce the amount of dirt brought in from outside, providing protection for your entrances and helping to increase your carpets’ lifespan.
- With Access Solutions, Balsan offers a range of specially designed doormats which remove dirt from shoes and are particularly effective in rain or snow.