Sérénité Dalle Sonic Confort are the only modular covering in the Easy Living Spirit range. These tiles have a shiny crimped effect that will highlight your floors in the blink of an eye. Sérénité Dalle Sonic Confort's originality lies in its dual personality: it can be lined or plain, making it possible for you to customise to your heart's content. The lined tile is also available with two different types of stripes.
Sérénité Dalle Sonic Confort's colour palette is made up of 12 plain models and 3 striped models. From a technical point of view, this tile is very easy to clean as it is made of 100% recycled Econyl solution-dyed polyamide, combining incredibly easy cleaning with respect for the environment.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.