Karma Sonic Confort is Balsan’s first plain-coloured, structured tile. Its subtle pattern, which evolves with changes in lighting,
creates a multidirectional woven grid effect.
Designed to be resistant to discolouration and to heavy traffic, this tile is perfect for office use.
Karma Sonic Confort is available in 12 colours, ranging from light neutrals to black, including
vibrant shades of orange and turquoise as well as intense red.
These splashes of colour bring vitality to even the demurest of floor spaces.
Get creative and use Karma Sonic Confort to differentiate your spaces without partitioning them.
A Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to provide the best possible solution to sound insulation issues.
You can trust Karma Sonic Confort for bright and vibrant offices.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Accessibility is now a key priority for workplaces.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and textile tiles enhance accessibility and signposting for people with visual or hearing impairments, using colours to highlight obstacles such as staircases or glass partitions.
- Textile floorings’ density and their non-slip properties make it easier to get about in a wheelchair.