With the Les Best II range - with its 48 colours of Saxony pile - Balsan's designers wanted to stand by the idea that colour can be a company's DNA. This is how the Les Best range was born - a lively and generous range with 48 different colours. The Les Best palette has a wonderfully stylish matt effect, making it look like wool.
Among the Les Best products, there is a 23-colour selection of U3SP3 (Les Best S) models - the highest ranking on the traffic-resistance scale. This 1,200-gram broadloom can also easily be combined with standard patterned models: The Les Best Design range and tailor-made patterns: Duo.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.
From an idea to completion in a single step
Choose Balsan's personalisation option and carpet your space a thoroughly different way.
Because there is a story behind every product, Balsan invites you to explore the collections.