Idylle One of the market's most luxurious carpets
Let yourself revel in the essence of the material and experience comfort that couldn’t be more welcoming
Weighing in at 2 kg per square metre, Idylle offers unparalleled underfoot comfort. Thanks to a pile height of 10 millimetres, Idylle is a luxurious treat for clients looking for opulence and softness. Idylle uses full-colour technology and 100% recycled solution-dyed polyamide. The result is carpeting with fade-proof colour, easy to keep clean and capable of withstanding even the harshest of products. Available in a range of 12 mineral shades, this carpeting provides an elegant, luxurious finishing touch to your interiors, and suits all atmospheres and styles. Idylle is particularly well-suited to homes, but can be used in all living and reception spaces in the healthcare and education sectors.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.