Amiral – a timeless classic – is a carpet adorned with methodically and well-ordered polka dots. This lovely dual-colour result is used again and again in homes and luxurious hotels alike. Amiral's watchword is undoubtedly the amount of choice, as it is available in 24 carefully-selected colours. For a mix and match effect, you can combine Amiral with a plain model chosen from the Les Best range.
Amiral is part of the Les Best Design II collection, the logical follow-up to Les Best Design I. The collection is a colourful update to Balsan’s timeless range. Amiral is a carpet that can adapt to all room types thanks to increased traffic resistance (U3SP3E1C0 classification).
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Digital textile printing allows for an infinite variety of patterns and colours in your hotel’s floor covering.
- This technology produces carpet fibres that are dyed to the core, rather than just a surface print, meaning the colours will be preserved for the carpet’s entire lifespan.
- Balsan offers a huge variety of printed carpet collections with inspiring patterns, which can be customised for surfaces from 100 m².
- Be on trend: combine patterned carpets with matching plain-coloured ones.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!