Alinéa Through the mesh slips a world of make-believe
Patterned broadloom carpet, perfect for hotels
As if emerging from deep beneath the surface of the Mediterranean to stretch across the water, Alinéa is a patterned carpet that brings to mind a fishing net in a Homeric epic. Maybe it belongs to Poseidon, the god of the sea… Delicate yet robust, with a stirring irregularity, its reach extends endlessly, accentuating the perspective of smaller spaces.
The motif of this carpet is available in a palette of impactful tones: 3 vivid colours, 3 warm colours and 3 neutrals, all of which bring warmth and life to interiors that need an injection of personality.
This broadloom carpet is perfect for hotels thanks to its U3SP3E1C0 classification, a symbol of high resistance to even the most intensive traffic.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Digital textile printing allows for an infinite variety of patterns and colours in your hotel’s floor covering.
- This technology produces carpet fibres that are dyed to the core, rather than just a surface print, meaning the colours will be preserved for the carpet’s entire lifespan.
- Balsan offers a huge variety of printed carpet collections with inspiring patterns, which can be customised for surfaces from 100 m².
- Be on trend: combine patterned carpets with matching plain-coloured ones.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!