Loose lay 25 x 100 cm LVT and carpet, a perfect partnership
The easily removable, “Loose lay” flooring system, perfect for refurbishments.
Combine the features of two types of flooring to get the best of both worlds! Cosy and versatile, it’s perfect for modern interiors. Symbiance has the warmth of real wood flooring and the character of natural stone. It’s also really comfortable to walk on, meaning it can give carpet a run for its money! All these features blend together to create contemporary, chic and fashionable ambiances. The new Symbiance collection features two distinct designs: Wood (7 colours) and Stone (3 colours), which use a range of different shades that contrast with or match carpet. The different textures and colours complement each other and give any room a modern and sophisticated edge. The tiles and planks work really well with Balsan carpet.
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) floorings are naturally soft and warm as they have the benefit of being able to absorb ambient heat much more quickly than a stone floor. From the moment you wake up, place your bare feet on a Balsan carpet and make your way from the bedroom to the bathroom without worrying about the early morning cold. After work, head straight for the soothing haven that is your living room and revel in its cosy warmth.
- Insulating and high-performance, our LVT tiles and planks can be laid on a heated floor and will be your new best friend; you’ll want to use them in every room.
- Vinyl is a durable flooring option that will meet all your requirements for residential and hotel flooring, even in the kitchen.
- Don’t put it off any longer! Give yourself the gifts of peace of mind and simplicity at home with our vinyl floorings.
- Thanks to its technical composition, LVT flooring naturally softens irritating impact noises such as clacking heels, squeaking chairs, roller suitcases, toys and so on.
- To replicate the natural acoustic performance of carpets, use Balsan’s acoustic underlay.
- Installed under the vinyl planks and tiles in the Symbiance collection, it works wonders in apartments or multi-storey buildings, reducing the transmission of noise. Be considerate of your neighbours’ tranquillity with this anti-noise flooring!
- Finish the total look with Mix&Match - use textile inserts to create circulation areas and mix broadloom carpet, carpet tiles or planks with vinyl tiles to improve the room’s acoustics.
- Loose lay installation with our new generation modular LVT Loose Lay tiles and planks makes it easy to refurbish housing and hotels.
- This system can be installed on a raised floor and allows you to remove tiles or strips individually, without major upheaval, putting interiors out of operation or disturbing occupants for long periods of time.
- It offers unlimited possibilities when it comes to design as Loose Lay vinyl tiles and planks can be mixed with removable Balsan carpet tiles of the same dimensions (tiles of 50x50 cm, 100x100 cm and planks of 25x100 cm).
- Loose Lay removable tiles are easy to install. Often, you can simply install LVT Loose Lay from the Symbiance collection on top of your existing flooring, perfect for refurbishing hotel bathrooms.
- Symbiance LVT flooring has unique superior qualities which make it an excellent choice for meeting all your needs and requirements at home or in public places: schools and offices or health, cultural, leisure and transport facilities.
- Install top-of-the-range, stylish and luxurious LVT modular flooring and create a look that is truly exceptional while looking after the health and wellbeing of the people you care about, and all without blowing the budget! The Symbiance collection of LVT planks and tiles guarantees a reasonable price for superior quality, for homes and public spaces.