Loose lay 25 x 100 cm LVT and carpet, a perfect partnership
The easily removable, “Loose lay” flooring system, perfect for refurbishments.
Combine the features of two types of flooring to get the best of both worlds! Cosy and versatile, it’s perfect for modern interiors. Symbiance has the warmth of real wood flooring and the character of natural stone. It’s also really comfortable to walk on, meaning it can give carpet a run for its money! All these features blend together to create contemporary, chic and fashionable ambiances. The new Symbiance collection features two distinct designs: Wood (7 colours) and Stone (3 colours), which use a range of different shades that contrast with or match carpet. The different textures and colours complement each other and give any room a modern and sophisticated edge. The tiles and planks work really well with Balsan carpet.
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) floorings are naturally soft and warm as they have the benefit of being able to absorb ambient heat much more quickly than a stone floor. From the moment you wake up, place your bare feet on a Balsan carpet and make your way from the bedroom to the bathroom without worrying about the early morning cold. After work, head straight for the soothing haven that is your living room and revel in its cosy warmth.
- Insulating and high-performance, our LVT tiles and planks can be laid on a heated floor and will be your new best friend; you’ll want to use them in every room.
- Vinyl is a durable flooring option that will meet all your requirements for residential and hotel flooring, even in the kitchen.
- Don’t put it off any longer! Give yourself the gifts of peace of mind and simplicity at home with our vinyl floorings.
- Loose lay installation with our new generation modular LVT Loose Lay tiles and planks makes it easy to refurbish housing and hotels.
- This system can be installed on a raised floor and allows you to remove tiles or strips individually, without major upheaval, putting interiors out of operation or disturbing occupants for long periods of time.
- It offers unlimited possibilities when it comes to design as Loose Lay vinyl tiles and planks can be mixed with removable Balsan carpet tiles of the same dimensions (tiles of 50x50 cm, 100x100 cm and planks of 25x100 cm).
- Loose Lay removable tiles are easy to install. Often, you can simply install LVT Loose Lay from the Symbiance collection on top of your existing flooring, perfect for refurbishing hotel bathrooms.
- Multi-format LVT floorings from the Symbiance collection boast a 0.55 mm Pur+ surface finish, making everyday maintenance of vinyl floorings easy in both offices and residential properties.
- The LVT flooring’s extremely durable wear layer acts as a final layer of protection against scratches, stains and discolouration, guaranteeing longevity and making your vinyl floor easy to clean.
- If you encounter stubborn, deeply embedded stains, you only need to replace the Loose Lay tile or plank to restore uniformity and lustre to your floor, without the need for lots of work or putting a room out of action.
- The anti-bacterial and non-slip properties of Symbiance LVT floorings make them a perfect choice for hospitals, medical centres and childcare facilities.
- These hard floorings can be cleaned very easily with regular vacuuming and by using a damp mop and a neutral cleaning product.
- Originally from the fashion world, the Mix and Match trend quickly spread to interior design and can now be seen in flooring too. Unlike the all-over look, which can often be seen as too conventional, combining styles brings relief to your flooring by mixing colours, patterns, formats and materials.
- You can now use flooring to give your interior spaces a unique creative energy: create destructured flooring using Balsan carpets and LVT planks and play around with textures and colours. Are you up for the challenge?
- Create carpet inserts and circulation areas, which will also help improve the acoustics of your interior space.
- Tiles, planks, carpet or LVT, multi-coloured or monochrome floor, at home or in the office… now’s your time to shine!