Bridge An interplay of light and shade
Striped broadloom carpet, perfect for hotels
The broken lines of our striped carpet Bridge alternate dark and light, bringing to mind sunlight filtering through half-closed venetian blinds on a summer afternoon. With the shade comes calm - the soothing silence that accompanies the languid pace of summer. The regular rhythm of this carpet gives the floor a reassuring appearance, while the lines set out of step with each other bring new life to the classic stripe.
Simplicity is the name of the game; the range of 6 “basics” focuses on variations of grey, with one exception: red.
Thanks to its hard-wearing composition, this broadloom carpet was granted U3SP3E1C0 classification, proof of high resistance to intensive use. Rest assured that the patterned carpet Bridge is suitable for both large and small interiors.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Digital textile printing allows for an infinite variety of patterns and colours in your hotel’s floor covering.
- This technology produces carpet fibres that are dyed to the core, rather than just a surface print, meaning the colours will be preserved for the carpet’s entire lifespan.
- Balsan offers a huge variety of printed carpet collections with inspiring patterns, which can be customised for surfaces from 100 m².
- Be on trend: combine patterned carpets with matching plain-coloured ones.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!