Boléro Sonic Confort trumps gloominess! Available in a palette of 33 contemporary and sophisticated colours, Boléro Sonic Confort is a lovely plain carpet that brings a touch of joy and vitality to service sector spaces, often not highlighted enough.
This 100% polyamide tile is a beautiful Saxony pile product, weighing 1,030 grams. Balsan also offers Boléro with a Sonic Confort felt backing upon request, to improve comfort when walking on it, as well as acoustics. If you would prefer to have Boléro Sonic Confort's dynamic style in a flat-tint model, have a look at the Scénario broadloom model.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Accessibility is now a key priority for workplaces.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and textile tiles enhance accessibility and signposting for people with visual or hearing impairments, using colours to highlight obstacles such as staircases or glass partitions.
- Textile floorings’ density and their non-slip properties make it easier to get about in a wheelchair.
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.