Quick DD is a plain and classic velvet carpet that is easy to lay. This product's authenticity stems from its wide range of colours. Quick DD is available in 30 colours, ranging from a myriad of blues - navy, peacock or royal - to a gradient of softer hues, made of suede, small tiles or even Malabar patterns. In practice, Quick DD is a great carpet for trade shows, used for covering the stand's floor.
This tufted broadloom is delivered by default with a double backing and cannot be sold by weight. Quick DD is available in 4 M, weighs 500 g and is made of 100% polyamide.
- In a reception area, performance hall, common room or VIP area, the colour of your flooring has an impact on the ambiance you are seeking to create, whether you are looking for something soothing, cheerful, opulent or refined.
- Balsan carpets offer complete creative freedom, with an endless range of colours and plain, patterned and printed designs.
- Depending on the location and your inspiration, you might be looking to create a natural effect or highly decorative style, or even a completely customised look.
- Carpet tiles and strips allow you to play around with colour, creating checkerboard and floorboard effects, random patterns and more.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.