Louvre Dalle Redesign your hotel interiors with a carpet featuring an irregular patina effect
A solution-dyed carpet that can be combined with our LVT vinyl flooring – perfect for hotels
With its patina effect, the structured Louvre broadloom carpet uses light to playfully bring your flooring to life with every step you take. Louvre Tile patterned carpet, composed of solution-dyed fibres that are coloured to the core, is a carpet tile from the Grand Hotel collection. It offers great resistance to sunlight and is a real dream to maintain.
Louvre Tile is a patterned carpet with a rich, lush 1250 g/m² pile, available in 4 mineral shades (granite beige, slate black, sandalwood brown). It can be easily combined with the LVT tiles and planks from our Symbiance collection, which offers two natural styles, wood and stone, in three different formats: Clic, Dry Back and Loose Lay. The sinuous pattern of Louvre Tile has been inspired by cut quartz and granite, and flows across the floor in a beautifully erratic way to add some calm and comfort to your hotel rooms. In combination with our LVT floorings for bathrooms, Louvre Tile is the perfect solution for bringing uniformity to your hotel interiors (bedrooms and bathrooms, lounge and corridors, etc..).
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- When the fashion world had had enough of the all-over look, it went all-in for mix & match. It’s now a hot trend in interiors too, particularly in the hotel business, thanks to Balsan carpet tiles and strips that can be combined whichever way you like.
- Materials, colours, patterns, mixtures of plain colours and motifs… designer carpet tiles and strips let you play things your way so you can achieve original effects.
- We can let you know what goes well together, so you avoid hitting a wrong note.
- Our visualiser allows you to design your flooring – you can even include random effects.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.