Prado A broadloom carpet with a classic pattern to add rhythm to communal areas
A structured solution-dyed broadloom carpet to decorate your hotel interiors’ floors
Discover the new Grand Hôtel collection’s Prado design, a structured broadloom carpet specially designed for the hotel industry’s needs. This carpet is solution-dyed. 1250 g/m² pile is easy to maintain and resists discolouration, even in hotel corridors and other very exposed communal areas. Its undulating pattern has a spontaneous feel but retains a classic style. It adds rhythm to long corridors and other entrance halls, as well as providing excellent soundproofing. Step into nature thanks to this design available in seven warm, neutral tones and inspired by opulent oases and the bark of old-growth forests. Add some substance to your spaces while retaining that classic, chic hotel look thanks to the Prado broadloom carpet.
Do you need more than 600 m² of carpet? Opt for a bold custom design and be inspired by our 48 extra patterns. They come in the collection’s seven natural shades and can be endlessly mixed and matched. Use the Balsan Design Studio’s 3D hotel decors to explore everything you can do with the Prado carpet.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!