Steppe A graphic rupture
Inspired by oriental lands stretching as far as the eye can see
Steppe is a design from the Infini Colors collection, available from 600 m² upwards and in 33 shades, offering infinite creative possibilities. Inspired by Eurasia's immense expanses of gently undulating grassland, this structured loop pile carpet tile is made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn. Steppe is a carpet that respects the environment depicted in its design. Also offered with Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, it is the perfect solution to tackling the problem of noise pollution in offices. GUT-certified, it contributes towards LEED credits in the low-emission materials category. Steppe is a carpet that offers a myriad of technical and aesthetic qualities.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!