Désert A tile that combines aesthetic and acoustic qualities
Feel the immensity of silence
Discover Desert from the Infini Colors collection, it will meet the very highest creative expectations. This design is available in 6 colours from stock and 33 further colours available on request (from 600 m² upwards). Inspired by immense stretches of sand, reclaimed by nature, the Desert carpet tile is made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn and has impeccable green credentials. This structured loop pile tile is ideal for workspaces requiring an individual, attractive touch. Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to Desert, effectively reducing the noise pollution so omnipresent in offices that are increasingly open-plan. Combine design, silence and comfort to bring you closer to the best that wild nature has to offer.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!