Toundra Sonic Confort A structured pile carpet tile inspired by nature
Plant life and minerals in harmony
Toundra is a design from the Infini Colors collection, available from 600 m² upwards. Discover its 33 shades that will transform your offices into attractive spaces and can be adapted to your limitless creativity. Made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn, Toundra is environmentally friendly and subscribes to the rationale behind the circular economy model. GUT-certified and contributing towards gaining LEED credits, Toundra has eco-friendly certification. The Infini Colors collection is also offered with Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, to provide a solution to the problem of noise pollution in interior spaces. Escape to the wild expanses of Alaska and adopt the Infini Colors philosophy: Born To Be Wild.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.