Savane Sonic Confort A graphic, refined carpet tile
In search of open spaces
Savane, a design from the Infini Colors collection, is available from 600 m² upwards. Inspired by those vast expanses of land where the fierce sun is king, Savane is a structured loop pile carpet tile made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn. It comes in 33 shades and has been specially designed for offices. Savane can be adapted to suit any creative idea thanks to its colour range, which encompasses the most understated to the brightest tones. Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to Savane, providing the perfect solution to the issue of noise pollution in office spaces. Environmentally friendly, the Infini Colors collection is GUT-certified and contributes to obtaining LEED credits.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.