Stoneage NRB Flooring full of character
One yarn, ten colours and enhanced soundproofing
Unlike traditional weaves, Stoneage NRB office carpet tiles feature irregular surfaces with textures that have seemingly been eroded by water and wind over centuries. This patinated effect gives office and co-working spaces an enthralling, uplifting character, like a message from the depths of time.
Stoneage NRB is remarkable for its reinforced soundproofing, incorporating the NRB (Noise Reduction Backing) system. In addition to its acoustic qualities, which ensure optimal working comfort, this underlay gives it a resolutely eco-friendly quality, as it is made of 90% recycled plastic. This padding structure also makes it very comfortable underfoot. Stoneage NRB noise-reducing carpet tiles come in 10 standard colours.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!