River A classic, elegant carpet tile for the workplace
The breathtaking beauty of wild waterfalls
River is a design from the Infini Colors collection, which can satisfy all desires to create a bespoke interior, from the most understated shades to the brightest. This design is available in 6 colours from stock and 27 further colours available on request (from 600 m² upwards). Made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn, River is a structured loop pile tile that respects the environment. River can come with a Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, providing solutions to the problems of noise pollution in the workplace. GUT-certified, River also helps you to earn LEED credits in the low-emission materials category. Let yourself fall for the symmetric and elegant simplicity of its design!
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
River Sonic Confort
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!