Steppe Sonic Confort A graphic rupture
Inspired by oriental lands stretching as far as the eye can see
Steppe is a design from the Infini Colors collection, available from 600 m² upwards and in 33 shades, offering infinite creative possibilities. Inspired by Eurasia's immense expanses of gently undulating grassland, this structured loop pile carpet tile is made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn. Steppe is a carpet that respects the environment depicted in its design. Also offered with Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, it is the perfect solution to tackling the problem of noise pollution in offices. GUT-certified, it contributes towards LEED credits in the low-emission materials category. Steppe is a carpet that offers a myriad of technical and aesthetic qualities.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.