Rock Sonic Confort is right on the border between mineral and plant life. Imbued with a wild spirit, this textured tile brings nature into offices, at a time when the environment is at the heart of our concerns. With colour as its central theme, Rock Sonic Confort boosts professional settings and turns classic offices upside down. Rock is a design from the Infini Colors collection and is available from 600 m² upwards.
By aligning with a concept that already includes Stoneage Sonic Confort and Jungle Sonic Confort, Rock Sonic Confort has joined the Infini Colors range. This collection offers Rock Sonic Confort a myriad of possibilities, with 33 colours and an ethical composition based on Econyl recycled fibres. Rock can have a Sonic Confort backing and is available for special order.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.