Lake A simple and attractive carpet tile for offices
Inspired by tranquil reflections on the surface of a lake
Lake is a design from the Infini Colors collection. Available from 600 m² upwards and in 33 shades, it will satisfy every desire to created a personalised space. Inspired by the warm reflections of sunlight on the calm waters of a lake during a summer’s afternoon, Lake is an understated and elegant structured loop pile carpet tile that suits any style of office. Playing with the different colour tones created by its structure, this tile will give your office spaces a designer look and a sense of exquisite luxury. Made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn, the Infini Colors collection respects the environment and is GUT-certified. To provide solutions to the issue of noise pollution, which is becoming more and more significant in the workplace, Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to Lake, restoring tranquillity and calm.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Lake Sonic Confort
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!