Forest A carpet tile respectful of the environment that inspired it
From mighty roots to mysterious treetops
Forest, a design from the Infini Colors collection and available from 600 m² upwards, has infinite creative potential with its 33 shades. Inspired by the vastness of the plant world, the branches that make up the design will give your workplace a wild and natural beauty. Forest is an environmentally friendly, GUT-certified carpet composed of 100% regenerated polyamide yarn. Designed for the professional environment, this structured loop pile carpet tile is also available with Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, to provide a solution to the noise pollution issues often encountered in offices. Forest also helps you earn credits towards a rating by LEED, a green building certification system developed in the US.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!