Forest Sonic Confort A carpet tile respectful of the environment that inspired it
From mighty roots to mysterious treetops
Forest, a design from the Infini Colors collection and available from 600 m² upwards, has infinite creative potential with its 33 shades. Inspired by the vastness of the plant world, the branches that make up the design will give your workplace a wild and natural beauty. Forest is an environmentally friendly, GUT-certified carpet composed of 100% regenerated polyamide yarn. Designed for the professional environment, this structured loop pile carpet tile is also available with Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, to provide a solution to the noise pollution issues often encountered in offices. Forest also helps you earn credits towards a rating by LEED, a green building certification system developed in the US.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.