Flow A 100% Econyl regenerated polyamide tile
Let wandering waves wash through your offices
A pattern from the Infini Colors collection and available from 600 m² upwards, Flow will flood your workplace with pure design. This structured loop pile carpet tile comes in 33 colours and can be adapted to your creative vision and desire to add your own personal signature. Flow is an environmentally friendly tile made from 100% regenerated polyamide. A Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to provide the best possible solution to sound insulation issues. Let yourself be enchanted by the wild beauty of racing, bubbling water and dive into a new source of design with Flow. The Infini Colors collection is GUT-certified and helps you to obtain LEED credits, a certification system developed in the US to rate the environmental friendliness of buildings.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Flow Sonic Confort
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!