UN Emirates Meeting Room - Switzerland
Palais des Nations, 1211 Genève, Suisse
- United Arab Emirates meeting room at the UN
- Total project surface area of 2,126 m²
- The general atmosphere of the room is inspired by Emirati geography
- A 350m² LED ceiling represents the climate in the United Arab Emirates in real time.
- A bespoke carpet in warm shades reminiscent of the Emirati dunes
- Long-term work with the colourist in order to find the perfect warm shade recalled the wind blowing across the desert
- The choice of a resistant product in a bright colour that fits in perfectly with the high-tech meeting room
- The use of carpet means good acoustics, an essential requirement for a meeting room where discussions and debates will take place
- A successful race against the clock, between early 2015 and mid-2016.