We created Centaure Déco nearly 20 years ago. As Balsan is an avant-garde company, this carpet is still part of our offer and is still extremely modern. Centaure Déco is a lovely classic loop. This safe bet pushes any potential lack of taste to the side in professional spaces.
Through a large range of colours, Centaure Déco makes for an aesthetic AND robust floor: this broadloom efficiently resists high-volume traffic. With its 33 classification, the Centaure Déco loop is mostly aimed at "contracted" areas. 100% polyamide composition; DD backing.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.