Stratus Choose your “sky on Earth”, from dawn to dusk
Walking on febrile clouds
Choose your “sky on Earth”, from dawn to dusk
What are those familiar clouds which fly low, sometimes merging with the mountain mist? They are called stratus, and they have lent their name to this pattern from the Nuages carpet tile collection. Seen from below, they can feel threatening as they hide the sunlight from us - but seen from above, they become our friends! We have plenty of time to appreciate how they play with the wind, their ardour and their impatience to get rid of the thousands of little drops that make them up, giving them a pointillist look.
Stratus tiles form a smooth, robust pile that is perfectly suited to heavy-footfall areas such as open-plan offices and hotel lobbies. They come in five cloudy sky tones, from rosy dawn to ochre twilight and stormy blue. They are also customisable from 800 m2. Once you have chosen your colour, the tiles are very easy to install. They are laid at random, ideally on their own rather than with another collection.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.