Ultrasoft Dalle The Soft & Shiny tile for the residential sector.
Silky soft and shiny!
This carpet produces a unique sensory experience with its soft and shiny look. Intended for use in the home or hotels, the Ultrasoft carpet tile offers a shiny effect paired with a colour palette oozing personality, combining pastel shades and brighter tones.
Most importantly, Ultrasoft is made of soft and shiny 1,000-gram pile, crafted using 100% polyamide for easy use. The Ultrasoft Tile is available in 10 shades with a bitumen backing.
- Carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, in both plain and printed versions.
- Create a unique interior design using contrasting or nuanced colours for your new spaces or refurbishment projects!
- Choose a carpet flooring with colours that are out of the ordinary: an orange carpet to liven up your office, a bright turquoise in your living room or an elegant pearl grey for your bedroom…
- Opting for colour for your carpet flooring will make your house a home. Play around with colour and find the meaning of true comfort.
- Straight from the world of fashion, the Mix & Match trend soon reached interiors thanks to our carpet tiles. The opposite of the complete look, sometimes seen as overly restrained, this combination of styles brings texture to your floorings.
- Choosing a broadloom carpet gives you an ultra-chic, uniform floor covering.
- If you're mixing it up, choose carpet tiles and strips which allow you to juggle colours, patterns and structures !
- Tiles, strips or broadloom, multi-coloured or monochrome floorings, the choice is yours !
- Touch your carpet, caress its lush, silky pile, imagine resting your bare feet on its downy surface… a carpet takes you on a sensory journey.
- Comforting, insulating and even opulent, a thick carpet is a must for relaxation spaces such as your bedroom or living room.
- The thickest carpets can be laid in these rooms, which have the lowest volume of traffic.
- Why wait? Treat yourself to gentle awakenings and quiet moments just for you!
- Thanks to its filtering effect, carpets are the only type of flooring which prevent the spreading of dust, and therefore allergens (pollen, mites), into the air.
- Whatever you might read or hear they are not full of dust mites! Dust mites are everywhere in your home, particularly in your bedding.
- Just vacuum and air your room regularly to eliminate them and keep your carpet healthy.
- Balsan’s anti-dust mite carpets release at least 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit and are certified by the GUT ecolabel.