Uno is a carpet that plays around with appearances! Although it looks like a natural textile flooring, Uno gives homes and hotels a touch of character. Contrary to seagrass matting, Uno can easily be dyed thanks to its 100% polyamide composition. Therefore, this broadloom carpet is available in 18 shades, from the most neutral to the boldest: sand, anthracite grey, turquoise, etc.
From a technical aspect, Uno weighs a total of 2,250 grams ans is easy to clean. Uno is by default provided with a Double Dossier backing. This carpet can withstand desk chairs with wheels, meaning that it is often used in service sector areas.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- At Balsan, the French multi-format carpet manufacturer, we have opted to offer most of our quality carpets in high-performance polyamide.
- Polyamide is suitable for any comfortable room in your house and meets all your needs for your space: it is highly resistant, stands up to heavy traffic and is easy to clean.
- Available in a wide range of colours, polyamide fibre brings brilliance to your carpet flooring.
- Accessibility is now a key priority for workplaces.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and textile tiles enhance accessibility and signposting for people with visual or hearing impairments, using colours to highlight obstacles such as staircases or glass partitions.
- Textile floorings’ density and their non-slip properties make it easier to get about in a wheelchair.