Urbanist Like woven concrete…
Printed carpet tile made from 100% regenerated Econyl yarn for offices
The new Urbanist printed carpet tile blends the look of traditional weaving with architectural concrete-inspired style. Printed fine-loop tiles made from 100% regenerated Econyl® fibres. This excellent value-for-money range has been designed for office floors, and comes in eight neutral colours, one lifted with a touch of turquoise. To enhance the collection’s fabric-inspired style, combine different Urbanist tiles with each other or with the mineral-look tiles from our Symbiance LVT collection.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
|0 Formats pour mixer|
- Thanks to digital textile printing, there are no longer any creative constraints when it comes to designing office flooring.
- This high-quality technology guarantees that carpet fibres are dyed to their core and not simply surface printed.
- From broadloom carpets to carpet tiles and strips, choose from a huge variety of plain-coloured or printed carpet collections, which can be customised from 800 m².
- Why not use colours and patterns to demarcate your interiors?
- The era of big, uniform carpets spread across every floor is over!
- With their colours, patterns, materials and mixtures of plain effects, patterns and formats, carpet tiles and strips and broadloom carpets break up monotonous spaces, demarcate your interiors, design paths, create islands and much more besides.
- Carpet strips can also be laid in chevrons like parquet. A way to make your meeting rooms stand out, perhaps?
- To help you design your flooring, you have access to our digital Design Studio app and the experts in our Design Office.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!