In keeping with the Up-Down collection’s ‘parquet’ format, the three colours available in the Woodlands line offer wood-inspired motifs: patinated white, golden oak and a darker veined wenge shade. These three variations can be laid in a single colour, or mixed and matched to create more a dynamic, varied floor covering. You can even introduce shapes or paths! The same is true of its installation, which leaves ample space for inspiration: monolithic, like a classic parquet floor; herringbone, for some fresh perspective; labyrinthine, to give the floor a playful feel; or staggered, for an asymmetrical look. However it is installed, the overall design will create a tranquil, tatami-style atmosphere. Finally, if you like playing with materials and breaking with style conventions, you can combine Woodlands planks with Balsan’s LVT collections, such as the Symbiance Dryback tiles with their mineral patterns.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.
|0 Formats pour mixer|
- Accessibility is now a key priority for workplaces.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and textile tiles enhance accessibility and signposting for people with visual or hearing impairments, using colours to highlight obstacles such as staircases or glass partitions.
- Textile floorings’ density and their non-slip properties make it easier to get about in a wheelchair.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.