Dry back 45 x 91 cm LVT and carpet, a perfect partnership
The permanent “Dry Back” adhesion system which provides plenty of flexibility in terms of layout
Forever developing new products, Balsan is proud to launch its very first LVT collection: Symbiance. Our innovative new range shows what can happen when you combine vinyl with carpet. Available in three different formats - tiles, planks and broadloom - the collection really complements our successful and well-established textile range. Combine the features of two types of flooring to get the best of both worlds! Cosy and versatile, it’s perfect for modern interiors. Symbiance has the warmth of real wood flooring and the character of natural stone. It’s also really comfortable to walk on, meaning it can give carpet a run for its money! All these features blend together to create contemporary, chic and fashionable ambiances. Symbiance will definitely become the solution of choice for avant-garde interior designers who love playing around with contrasting colours and textures! The permanent “Dry Back” adhesion system which provides plenty of flexibility in terms of layout, ideal for offices, hotels, shops and new homes.
- Perfect for shops, hotels, restaurants and offices, Dry Back LVT modular flooring from the Symbiance Collection gives you many different options when it comes to layout.
- Perfect for laying in new rooms or buildings, with or without under-floor heating, Dry Back adhesive vinyl flooring is well suited for conservatories and near large windows where it can get extremely hot.
- If you choose LVT Dry Back adhesive tiles or planks, you are selecting a product that promotes indoor air quality; they have an A+ classification, the best possible Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) health rating.
- Have your LVT Symbiance - Dry Back flooring installed by an experienced professional for excellent technical and aesthetic results, which will meet the needs of users.
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile) floorings are naturally soft and warm as they have the benefit of being able to absorb ambient heat much more quickly than a stone floor. From the moment you wake up, place your bare feet on a Balsan carpet and make your way from the bedroom to the bathroom without worrying about the early morning cold. After work, head straight for the soothing haven that is your living room and revel in its cosy warmth.
- Insulating and high-performance, our LVT tiles and planks can be laid on a heated floor and will be your new best friend; you’ll want to use them in every room.
- Vinyl is a durable flooring option that will meet all your requirements for residential and hotel flooring, even in the kitchen.
- Don’t put it off any longer! Give yourself the gifts of peace of mind and simplicity at home with our vinyl floorings.
- Multi-format vinyl LVT floorings from the Symbiance collection boast a 0.55 mm Pur+ surface finish, making everyday maintenance of vinyl floorings easy in both offices and residential properties.
- This extremely hardwearing wear layer acts as a final layer of protection against scratches, stains and discolouration, guaranteeing excellent durability and making your vinyl floor easy to clean.
- The anti-bacterial and non-slip properties of Symbiance LVT flooring make it an excellent choice for hospitals, medical centres and childcare facilities.
- Vinyl floors can be cleaned very easily with regular vacuuming and by using a damp mop and a neutral cleaning product.
- Symbiance LVT flooring has unique superior qualities which make it an excellent choice for meeting all your needs and requirements at home or in public places: schools and offices or health, cultural, leisure and transport facilities.
- Install top-of-the-range, stylish and luxurious LVT modular flooring and create a look that is truly exceptional while looking after the health and wellbeing of the people you care about, and all without blowing the budget! The Symbiance collection of LVT planks and tiles guarantees a reasonable price for superior quality, for homes and public spaces.