Flannel Confort+ A subtle pattern for any communal area
An acoustic printed carpet with a chiaroscuro effect
Flannel Confort+ acoustic carpet joins the roster of products that play with appearances! This broadloom textile flooring has an irregular woven effect that boasts pale criss-crosses on a dark background. Like Concrete Confort+, another product from the Design Concept collection, Flannel Confort+, an acoustic carpet, is inspired by concrete. However, Flannel Confort+ is available in six colours that can be mixed with the Sydney DD plain broadloom carpet.
Just like Concrete Confort+ from the Design Concept collection, the noise-reducing Flannel Confort+ is a hardwearing carpet, highly recommended for the hotel sector and any communal areas, made from 100% polyamide that can withstand heavy traffic and offers that sought-after quiet acoustic.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.