Soaring high to the north and west, its true home lies in the hearts of all southerners.
Cool, dry, even angry, this wind breathes new life into your floor in the form of the Mistral Sonic Confort textile tile. Made with 100% Econyl® regenerated thread, this carpet tile is a true force of nature. Highly-resistant to UV rays and even the most aggressive cleaning products, this is a carpet for the most demanding conditions.
Mistral is also available with a Sonic Comfort backing for better acoustic insulation of shared spaces. This rhythmic, ultra-graphic design can be matched with the Pilote² textile tile.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Finding the right flooring for very busy areas such as your lobby, lifts, coffee machine or corridors means striking that delicate balance between toughness and style.
- The Welcome Collection brings together all the carpets we have designed especially for these very busy areas.
- These U3SP3 carpets (tiles, strips or broadloom) are designed to last a particularly long time thanks to their exceptional quality, density and solution-dyed fibres.
- Their patterns are also designed and tested for resistance to heavy footfall.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!