In the south of France, the dry, brisk 'Tramontane' wind is said to stir up artistic genius.
Balsan has turned to the creative side of the force, drawing inspiration from the legendary Tramontane to produce this bold, structured addition to the Pilote 3D collection. Its natural pattern and texture evoke the swirling, agitated form of the waves whipped up by this Mediterranean breeze.
Born from nature, Tramontane NRB is made with Econyl® regenerated thread and be fitted with our NRB (Noise Reduction Backing) backing for superior environmental performance, greater comfort underfoot and better acoustic insulation.
Allow yourself to be transported by the creative forces of the Pilote 3D collection, where Nature takes pride of place.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Finding the right flooring for very busy areas such as your lobby, lifts, coffee machine or corridors means striking that delicate balance between toughness and style.
- The Welcome Collection brings together all the carpets we have designed especially for these very busy areas.
- These U3SP3 carpets (tiles, strips or broadloom) are designed to last a particularly long time thanks to their exceptional quality, density and solution-dyed fibres.
- Their patterns are also designed and tested for resistance to heavy footfall.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!