The trade winds blowing through your tropical idyll are measured and delicate. They flow like a gentle breeze over this subtle decorative pattern in structured, looped-pile fabric. Crafted by Balsan’s in-house designers, the Alizé Sonic Confort carpet tile is made with 100% Econyl® regenerated thread to help protect the environment. The mass-dyed yarn used to make this model is highly fade-resistant and easy to maintain.
Alizé can also be fitted with a recycled Sonic Comfort backing on request. Gale-force winds of creativity: The 6 designs in the Pilote 3D collection are a perfect match for the Pilote² tile, made using the same threads.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!