Simoun Sonic Confort The call of the desert
Imbued with the spirit of the desert
Hot and dry, born of the desert. When provoked, it will erupt into a violent sandstorm.
Balsan turned to the desert for inspiration with the Simoun Sonic Confort textile tile, shaped by the powerful Easterly wind. Its unpredictable design will liven up your floors with a light, natural touch.
Made with mass-dyed, regenerated Econyl® fibres and available with Sonic Comfort backing on request, the 6 designs which make up the Pilote 3D collection are striking representations of the forces of nature, a dynamic addition to your professional environment. Used to contrast or complement the Pilote² tile, Simoun Sonic Confort is a creative solution for your space.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!