Hot and dry, born of the desert. When provoked, it will erupt into a violent sandstorm.
Balsan turned to the desert for inspiration with the Simoun textile tile, shaped by the powerful Easterly wind. Its unpredictable design will liven up your floors with a light, natural touch.
Made with mass-dyed, regenerated Econyl® fibres and available with Sonic Comfort backing on request, the 6 designs which make up the Pilote 3D collection are striking representations of the forces of nature, a dynamic addition to your professional environment. Used to contrast or complement the Pilote² tile, Simoun is a creative solution for your space.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Simoun Sonic Confort
- Finding the right flooring for very busy areas such as your lobby, lifts, coffee machine or corridors means striking that delicate balance between toughness and style.
- The Welcome Collection brings together all the carpets we have designed especially for these very busy areas.
- These U3SP3 carpets (tiles, strips or broadloom) are designed to last a particularly long time thanks to their exceptional quality, density and solution-dyed fibres.
- Their patterns are also designed and tested for resistance to heavy footfall.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!