Scope Sonic Confort - CTB From sky to ground
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Scope is a carpet directly inspired by the tree canopy. With its wavy prints, full of movement, this carpet tile gives you a view of the treetops from the sky. Scope boasts a sober and elegant design, and is an ideal textile tile for professional environments. Scope is from the Macro Micro – Canopy to Bark collection, that can be combined with Vision and Zoom from the same collection, as well as with the Pilote² or Pilote 3D plain designs.
This ode to nature is made even more authentic by the 100% recycled Econyl composition of Scope. This textile tile is also extremely resistant, thanks to its solution-dyed thread that preserves its bright colours over time. Scope can be supplied on a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- In Scandinavia, it’s customary to take off your shoes when you get to the office to spare the flooring - but that doesn’t happen in most countries!
- Doormats reduce the amount of dirt brought in from outside, providing protection for your entrances and helping to increase your carpets’ lifespan.
- With Access Solutions, Balsan offers a range of specially designed doormats which remove dirt from shoes and are particularly effective in rain or snow.